eprime

Hi,
I'm coding a tool for to do frame by frame very easy in Spine2D
I link a video of a very very very alpha version.
I don't know if this can be of interest to anyone
regards
Cristian
eprime

Erika

I'd recommend uploading the video on youtube so you can link it properly :D I doubt people will download the file otherwise!
Erika

Erikari

eprime

Erikari wrote:I'd recommend uploading the video on youtube so you can link it properly :D I doubt people will download the file otherwise!
you're right, but I don't have a youtube channel ^_^"
eprime

Erika

Vimeo would work too :D or you can turn it into a gif and upload it on your webspace?

(I'm curious to see what you made but I'm one of those who don't download videos)
Erika

Erikari

eprime

@Erika, ho modificato li link con un player via web.

Remember it is a very very alpha, do on weekend
eprime

Erika

Sembrerebbe che il video non sia supportato? ho provato ad aprirlo s:

The video seems to not be supported
Erika

Erikari

eprime

ok dopo uso youtube

---

Erikari wrote:Sembrerebbe che il video non sia supportato? ho provato ad aprirlo s:

The video seems to not be supported
@update with Youtube
eprime

Erika

It works, and it definitely looks like something I'd love to use :D great job for just a weekend's worth of work!
Erika

Erikari

eprime

Thank you, when I update it, I post the news :-)
eprime

Vadym

Cool. Actually that would be great if I could just click "add sequence" and spine created new animation with my selected sequence
Vadym

eprime

@Vadym I agree. "Add sequence: every x frames", I think it is quite simple to do.
In this week end I work on my software... It is my intention to manage the animation of the bones to automatically create effects such as hair in the wind
eprime

cyb3r

A proper bitmap sequence support in Spine i a second most wanted feature for me and many others (right after graph editor) and I`d really love to see this functionality built in soon. Your tool certainly speeds up the process, keep up development :)
cyb3r

Return to Editor